art trade with meltedicecubes ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ this was so fun to paint aahhh!! HUHUHU DO NOT EDIT OR REPOST
Regarding EXO staff (most likely one of their own bodyguards) getting held in the airport:
1. Don’t blame the airport security about this, they didn’t arrange for VIP exit because the fans waited for too long just to take a glimpse of EXO.
2. (not related but added fuel to the fire) EXO staff refused to let airport security examine their luggages thus creating conflict between them and the airport security.
3. Pushed and cursed the fans; kicked airport security desks.
4. Directed flashlights (laser lights) at the fans’ eyes.
5. Slapped (battered) the fans
The police are now seeking further evidences.
This is why Yixing kept on yelling at them to stop pushing the fans. Tao seems like he’s angry at the guards as well. Also when Yixing got inside the van, he went near its door and mouthed something to the security personnel. He looks so worried.
zhoumi grabbing onto xiumin’s waist and then initiating a couple dance with him
Zhang Liyin - 爱的独白 (Agape, written by Zhang Liyin, Wang Yajun)
The music video for Zhang Liyin’s ‘Agape’ starring EXO’s Huang Zitao and f(x)’s Song Qian is a tribute to the victims of the 2008 Sichuan earthquake. The plot is based off a true story of a selfless mother who protected her child throughout the 7.9-magnitude earthquake.
When the mother was discovered by the rescuers, she was already crushed to death. But the rescuer noticed her weird position, kneeling on the ground with both of her arms supporting her upper body, they later found her 3 to 4-month-old baby, wrapped in a blanket, sleeping soundly under her, still alive. After that, the doctor found a phone kept inside the baby’s blanket and on the screen was a message that said: "My beloved baby, if you can live, please you must remember that I love you." [x]
Thank you for bringing back this story of a mom’s bravery and selflessness, Zhang Liyin through her lyrics and voice, and Huang Zitao and Song Qian through their acting.
There’s nothing more touching and greater than a mother’s love. To all the mothers in the world, thank you ♡ With so many tragedies emerging these days, let’s pray for the safety of everyone and may the victims rest in peace. You are loved ♡